WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO ENSURE YOUR BUSINESS EDUCATION CONTINUES
During the Covid-19 period, IFM has created an innovative hybrid-learning model in response to these complex times, which can be adapted depending on public health circumstances and decisions made by the authorities. Students alternate in-person (on campus) and distance learning periods with live virtual classes. IFM’s integrated hybrid learning takes the best of in-class, live virtual teaching and digital learning and blends it into one cohesive experience.
All virtual classes are live and face to face, taught by first-class IFM faculty members. Our live interactive courses are equally as personal, effective and engaging as in-person classes. Our digital technology allows for immediate engagement with faculty members and fellow classmates. It creates real-time interaction during face-to-face virtual classes, back-and-forth discussions, collaborative group work, case studies, presentations and experiential activities.
• All courses are taught in accordance with the schedules and academic calendar
• Schedules adjusted to limit contact inside the premises
Our cutting-edge digital platform was launched in 2019, one year before the pandemic. Students can attend live classes, watch recorded lectures, download course materials, share documents, call/chat with classmates, use multiple apps and access virtual libraries or the career centre and more. They learn how to work on projects remotely.
• Regular communication from IFM Management
• Weekly online information sessions and Q&As
• Administration and all services remain operational
• Efficient IFM technical support is available every day
• Academic counselling is available on campus or remotely
• Career sessions and career counselling is conducted either on campus or remotely
• All classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to support hybrid learning
• Refurbished classrooms to meet the sanitary measures
• Temperature scanner positioned at the entrance of the premises
• Public hygiene information panels placed on campus
• Masks are mandatory during courses and/or while on campus
Cleaning and disinfection
• Premises are cleaned, ventilated and disinfected 3 times a day
• Hand sanitisers positioned at the entrances of each classroom
• Free masks available at the reception
We continue to connect you with the real business world thanks to webinars, online workshops, virtual company visits and virtual business presentations.
• Paper books replaced by e-books and tablets
• Library replaced by professional online libraries offering e-books, videos, periodicals, financial reports etc.