This excellent programme in management is an ideal track for aspiring managers. Designed by professionals, our degree provides you with the essential skills needed to manage a company and establish a solid foundation for a successful career.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of the structure, role, operations and environment of companies. You will be prepared to manage financial resources, human resources and technologies. The specialisation develops strong skills in corporate finance, management and business. The programme provides the mindset to become a modern and sustainable leader able manage projects, create strategies, solve problems and make crucial decisions to increase a company’s performance.
This specialisation prepares graduates formanagerial careers in various industry types and sizes, from consumer goods to consulting, and from small businesses to global companies.
Faculty : You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialisation in Management)
• Credits : 126 credits us (189 ECTS)
• Length : 3 years
• 41 courses : including a wide range of subjects
• Study mode : full time
• Small classes : 20 students
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : English.
We also offer a bilingual program (EN-FR)
• BBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
This undergraduate curriculum focuses on your success and provides you with global perspectives, real-business knowledge and a modern vision of organisations. You will develop a global, sustainable and digital mindset.
The curriculum contains 38 core courses & 3 elective courses to choose from the specialisation
Sample core courses
• Leadership and Management
• Human Resource Management
• Project Management
• Business Strategy
• Problem Solving
• Strategic Marketing
Specialisation : elective courses
• Modern Management
• Small and Medium Enterprise Management
• Corporate Finance II
• International Business
• Sustainable Business and Finance
Our distinctive approach enhances your employability and helps you to become a professional who will easily adapt to the challenges of the business world. You will be ready to embrace top career opportunities.
• Excellent record : 90% of BBA graduates find a job or pursue advanced degree studies within 6 months after graduation.
• Experiential learning : Our Bachelor degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure and networking opportunities help create career opportunities for you.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index 2019.
IFM offers 2 intakes per year in October and March .
To apply for the programme, you need to submit the following before the application deadlines.
• A completed application form
• A 300-400 word cover letter
• High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
• A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
Language test requirements : In-house IFM, IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent.
You can find more information about the application deadlines, procedures, tuitions fees, international students on web pages concerning admissions : see
• You will study towards earning your accredited Bachelor degree, while enjoying an amazing transformative experience.
• You will follow a curriculum carefully designed to give your career a competitive edge and create career opportunities.
• You will benefit from a modern curriculum including a range of new courses.
• You will be well prepared for the workplace thanks to our programmes designed with input from business leaders, industry experts and top companies.
• You will grow personally, achieve a tremendous sense of accomplishment and obtain a life-changing qualification to kick-start your career.
“My experience at IFM University was very beneficial for me. The knowledge I gained there was both theoretical and practical, taught by academics who were experts in their fields and who prepared me perfectly for the world of business.”
“IFM is very unique in terms of the social and academic environment. Very few universities can provide the kind of memorable and successful experience that IFM offered me.”
“IFM allowed me to acquire efficient strategies that can be used in the business world. The professors are very dedicated and attentive. The student / teacher ratio gives you the opportunity to build and improve teamwork skills.”
“The international setting of IFM was certainly the major positive side for me. I am still in excellent contact with some of my colleagues from all over the world, enlarging business opportunities with people I actually studied with.”