This cutting-edge programme gives you a solid foundation for your future international business career. Developed by experts, this degree provides a global vision of business, detailed knowledge of all aspects of company management, and the essential skills you need to succeed in international markets. You will become familiar with the current challenges and opportunities in international business while appreciating the impact of technology and sustainability issues.
The curriculum provides you with strong analytical, strategic and leadership skills and teaches you how to negotiate effectively. You will develop the ability to recognise business opportunities, analyse them and successfully manage projects in international markets.
This specialisation prepares graduates for exciting management careers in multinationals, various industries, consulting firms, large corporations and international organisations.
Faculty : You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialisation in International Business)
• Credits : 126 credits us (180 ECTS)
• Length : 3 years
• 41 courses : including a wide range of subjects
• Format : on-campus
• Study mode : full time
• Small classes : 20 students
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : English.
We also offer a bilingual program (EN-FR)
• BBA students : 70% International & 30% local &, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
This undergraduate curriculum focuses on your success and provides you with global perspectives, real-business knowledge and a modern vision of organisations. You will develop a global, sustainable and digital mindset.
The curriculum contains 37 core courses & 3 elective courses to choose from the specialisation.
Sample core courses
• World Economy
• Negotiation for Business
• Global Management
• Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders
• Sustainability in Business
• Business Strategy
Specialisation : elective courses
• International Business
• Managing Change & Innovation
• Managing in the Digital Era
• Investments & Financial Markets
• International Brand Strategy
• Entrepreneurship & Business Development
Preparing for your career
Our distinctive approach enhances your employability and helps you to become a professional who will easily adapt to the challenges of the business world. You will be ready to embrace top career opportunities.
• Excellent record : 90% of BBA graduates find a job or pursue advanced degree studies within 6 months after graduation.
• Experiential learning : Our Bachelor degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure and networking opportunities help create career opportunities for you.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index.
• You will study towards earning a solid, accredited bachelor’s degree, while enjoying a life-changing experience.
• You will follow a contemporary curriculum recently updated with input from business leaders and industry experts.
• You will gain incomparable knowledge in a wide range of subjects, international perspectives, employable competencies, and build a successful mindset.
• You will learn applicable concepts and tools in class through real-life, hands-on, business-relevant activities.
• You will grow personally in a supportive environment, achieve a tremendous sense of accomplishment and obtain a life-changing qualification.
• You will be well prepared for the workplace to kick-start your career.
“Thanks to the quality of the courses and the professors, I was able to find a job as a consultant even before the end of my studies. I recommend IFM to anyone who is looking for a good university.”
“IFM provides the opportunity to meet excellent professors and to build a network while studying in the heart of Geneva. I have great memories of the classes and of the atmosphere amongst students. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum.”
“My experience at IFM was very beneficial for me. The knowledge I gained there was both theoretical and practical, taught by academics who were experts in their fields and who prepared me perfectly for the world of business.”
“The international setting of IFM was certainly the major positive side for me. I am still in excellent contact with some of my colleagues from all over the world, enlarging business opportunities with people I actually studied with.”