• IFM's excellence is recognised by 3 accreditations. IFM's programmes are internationally accredited by ACBSP and IACBE (both CHEA recognized). IFM is also EDUQUA (CH) accredited.
• The Swiss Private School Register Foundation, an official recognition body, certifies that IFM is an accredited and a quality business school.
• Among top 1% of business schools worldwide with triple accreditation
• IFM is also a recognised member of numerous associations such as AACSB, SAPIHE, SPFS, FEDE > for details
• At the undergraduate level, IFM offers a Bachelor of Business Administration with 6 specialisations in International Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, Luxury & Watch Business, Entrepreneurship & Innovation. > undergraduate programmes
• At the Postgraduate level,
- IFM offers a Master of Business Administration with 4 specialisations in International Business, International Finance, International Marketing, Luxury Management > postgraduate programmes
- IFM offers a top-ranked, accelerated, and innovative Executive MBA
• IFM's undergraduate programmes (BBA) are usually 3 years long (6 semesters).
• IFM's postgraduate programmes (MBA) are usually 9 months long (2 semesters).
• IFM's part-time, postgraduate programme (Executive MBA) is 10 months long (2 semesters) .
Bachelor, MBA, EMBA : courses are taught in English.
Please note that IFM also offers an undergraduate bilingual section (English-French).
You will learn from a top international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence. > faculty list
Our classes average 20 students to promote exchange, class interaction, teamwork, all of which are key factors for success. Our student to professor ratio is 6:1.
IFM has significant competitive advantages.
• IFM is a renowned and innovative business school established since 1971
• IFM is a triple accredited business school
• IFM is a top-ranked and award-winning business school
• IFM offers a cutting-edge curriculum redesigned with business leaders’ input and developed alongside industry experts.
• IFM offers a personnalised and supportive environment with stylish facilities and state-of-the-art technology.
• IFM has a unique teaching style, which combines academic excellence, practical skills, and real-world business relevance.
• IFM provides a strong focus on employability and careers.
• Studying at IFM is an amazing transformational experience.
• For professionals: flexible & tailor-made schedule (BBA& MBA)
Do you need flexibility with your studies because you have a job? We may design a tailor-made schedule that matches your professional commitments to your learning needs.
• IFM offers an MBA programme, where, you will take all of your classes during the afternoon, which makes it easier to balance your studies and personal life, start a business project, pursue an internship or work part-time.
• IFM offers an Executive MBA programme (Part-time). Schedule: 3 days per month (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday).
You don’t need to put your career on hold. You can take all of your classes, once a month, at the end of the week, which makes it easier to work while you earn your degree. > more
No. From 2023, IFM will emphasize presential learning. Yet, your in-class experience will be supported by our professional and collaborative digital platform.
Career services: At IFM, we help you achieve your career goals. Our Career Coach, modern career workshops and one-to-one guidance sessions help you explore the job market, plan your career and secure future employment. Our graduates have an excellent employment record. > Career development.
Networking: IFM organises industry and factory visits to local and international companies. At IFM, you will meet CEOs of international companies, entrepreneurs, industry experts and learn from them. They will introduce you to a wide range of professional options. This helps you connect and network with speakers, international companies and business communities.
Internships: IFM's curriculum does not require any compulsory company internships. We give our students access to a variety of useful information: job and internship offers, search engines, guidance and videos.
Please find detailed information by visiting our admissions section.
International students: admissions requirements are similar to those for local students.
We offer 2 intakes a year in October and March.
Students can submit their application before each start date. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. > next deadlines. International students without an EU passport should submit their complete file at least 4 months before the chosen intake.
1. Send a completed application form together with all documents and pay the application fees.
2. After assessing whether you meet our entry requirements, we will either make you an offer or notify you that you have been unsuccessful. If you have graduated and met all entry requirements, you will receive an unconditional offer. If you still have not finished your exams, are waiting for a diploma or have yet to submit supporting documentation, the offer will be conditional.
3. If you wish to accept the offer, you must fill out the final registration form, send it back to us and pay the fees.
Most candidates will be assessed for admission on the basis of their submitted application material. However, IFM reserves the right to invite candidates for an interview and to reject those who decline to attend.
International students: we can organise an online interview.
BBA / Bachelor : IFM welcomes transfer students from other institutions. Students must request a credit transfer when they apply and submit their official transcripts and a description of the credited courses. > more info
MBA / Master : IFM does not accept credit transfers at the postgraduate level.
What are the tuition fees? The cost of tuition varies depending on the program. You can find detailed information here > see information
International Students: Tuition fees for international students are the same as for local students.
What are the living costs in Geneva ?
This varies according to housing costs and your personal expenses. Information can be found in the international student section.
Does IFM offer scholarships or financial aid?
IFM is a private institution and offers a limited number of partial scholarships to eligible students. Students who need a scholarship or a loan to pay for their studies must make their request well before their planned entry to IFM.
• Switzerland ranks 3rd worldwide for
university education - QS rankings
• Switzerland has the best educational system in the world - World Economic Forum
• Switzerland ranks 1st worldwide for developing, attracting and retaining talents - Global Talent Competitiveness Index
• Switzerland is 1st worldwide for innovation – WIPO• Switzerland is a peaceful, neutral and safe country.
Geneva is an amazing place for your studies• Geneva offers top quality of life and welcomes nearly 150 nationalities. .
• Geneva is a paradise for sports and is less than one hour from the best ski resorts
• Geneva offers 50,000 events per year.
• Geneva is located at the edge of Lake Geneva, the biggest lake on the continent of Europe.
IFM has an attractive location in the heart of Geneva in Switzerland. IFM is located in the university district, a lively, cultural and friendly neighborhood. Our campus is surrounded by parks, restaurants, cafés, art galleries, and museums. IFM is also 5mn away from the lake, the old town and and the the financial district. > IFM campus
IFM welcomes students and professors from around the world (50 nationalities).
The majority are Swiss and European. > International students
Yes, IFM offers students a range of social activities, cultural events and get-togethers, along the academic year: ski trips, cocktail parties, theatre or cultural visits. Ex: beach parties, hockey matches, dinners, holiday parties, bowling evenings, summer parties, pizza dinners, fondues, museum visits... > student life