This exclusive programme prepares you to enter the fascinating world of watches and luxury. A sector that reflects Swiss values where luxury meets excellence, style, innovation and passion. Our degree explores all aspects of business and provides you with an in-depth understanding of the luxury watch industry, markets, key drivers and practices. You will become aware of current challenges such as technology, sustainability and trends.
You will develop the ability to analyse markets and competitors, promote and sale products, negociate, manage a project, recognise opportunities, invest, design strategies and make efficient decisions. You will gain the right set of skills and the mindset to succeed in this industry.
This specialisation prepares graduates for a range of impressive career opportunities in luxury groups, the watch industry including watch companies, jewellers, consulting firms, large corporations.
Faculty : You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialisation in Luxury and Watch Business)
• Credits : 126 credits us (180 ECTS)
• Length : 3 years
• 41 courses : including a wide range of subjects
• Study mode : full time
• Format : on-campus
• Small classes : 20 students
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : English.
We also offer a bilingual program (EN-FR)
• BBA students : 70% International & 30% local &, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
This undergraduate curriculum focuses on your success and provides you with global perspectives, real-business knowledge and a modern vision of organisations. You will develop a global, sustainable and digital mindset.
The curriculum contains 37 core courses & 4 elective courses to choose from the specialisation.
Sample core courses
• The Power of Sales
• Negotiation for Business
• Inside the Consumer’s Mind
• Sustainability in Business
• Business Strategy
• Strategic Digital Marketing
Specialisation : elective courses
• Luxury Business Management
• Luxury Watch Business
• Luxury Marketing
• International Brand Strategy
• International Business
• Entrepreneurship & Business Development
Preparing for your career
Our distinctive approach enhances your employability and helps you to become a professional who will easily adapt to the challenges of the business world. You will be ready to embrace top career opportunities.
• Excellent record : 90% of BBA graduates find a job or pursue advanced degree studies within 6 months after graduation.
• Experiential learning : Our Bachelor degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, tailored career advice, real business exposure and networking and industry opportunities help create career opportunities for you.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland offers top career opportunities.
• You will study towards earning a solid, accredited Bachelor’s degree, while enjoying an amazing life-changing experience.
• You will follow a contemporary curriculum recently updated with input from business leaders and industry experts.
• You will gain incomparable knowledge in a wide range of subjects, international perspectives, employable competencies, and build a successful mindset.
• You will learn applicable concepts and tools in class through real-life, hands-on, business-relevant activities.
• You will grow personally in a supportive environment, achieve a tremendous sense of accomplishment and obtain a life-changing qualification.
• You will be well prepared for the workplace to kick-start your career.
IFM students had the chance to visit the Piaget manufacture. It was a very rich experience where they were able to learn the secrets of luxury watchmaking and interact with passionate employees. Since 1874, Piaget has been creating luxury watches and jewelry. The brand belongs to the luxury group Richemont.
Enjoy the video!
Watches and Wonders Geneva and its 48 exhibiting Maisons were extremely happy to participate to the largest watchmaking event of the year.
Enjoy the video!
IFM students visited the amazing Roger Dubuis manufacture. Roger Dubuis has been at the fore of contemporary Haute Horlogerie. The Roger Dubuis house belongs to the Richemont group.
Watch the video!
IFM Students visited the Hublot manufacture. During this exceptional visit, they were are able to better understand how a watch is designed and made.
Enjoy the video!
IFM students visited the Porsche Centre in Geneva. Porsche is an iconic brand of sports and high-end cars. The brand belongs to the VW group. Porsche has a turnover of more than 28.7 billion euros and 36,000 employees worldwide.
Watch the video!