This innovative programme prepares you to face the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation, sustainability and unpredictable events. This curriculum provides a contemporary vision of management and the business environment. It analyses new business models and the impact that technology, sustainability and crisis have on companies and organisations. Thanks to this degree, you will develop a digital, sustainable and innovative mindset. You will gain new perspectives, practical tools and strong skills that enable you to think differently, develop new strategies, manage teams remotely, implement changes and manage innovations. These will help you to successfully meet all challenges in complex business environments.
This specialisation prepares graduates to shape the future of business and become brilliant modern managers or sought-after consultants.
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Rankings : ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine 2021,
Ranked #81 among the top business Schools in CEOWORLD Magazine' 2021 survey. > see
• Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in Business Transformation)
• Credits : 42 CH / US (60 ECTS)
• Duration : 1 academic year (9 Months)
• 12 courses : 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Format : 2 formats of studies : traditional on-campus or hybrid
• Workload : 6 courses / week
• Schedule : Mon - Fri, from 2pm
• Small classes : our classes average 20 students to promote exchange, class interaction, team work.
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : taught in English
• MBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
Curriculum of 12 courses
01. Business Negotiation
02. Business Strategy
03. Business Project Management
04. Global Management
05. Global Marketing
06. Leadership & Organisation
07. Managerial Accounting
08. Managerial Finance
09. Managerial Economics
10. Managing Change & Innovation
Choose 2 elective courses from the following to tailor your degree.
• Digital Transformation
• Crisis Management
• Sustainable Business & Finance
Our unique real business approach provides you with new business perspectives. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies, lead a team and make decisions. You will be prepared for any challenge you will face in your career.
• Invest in yourself : You will increase your earning potential and create career opportunities.
• Experiential learning : Our MBA degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career workshops & network : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure. You will develop a network and relationships with peers, faculty, leaders and industry experts.
• Excellent employment record : Our graduates hold key roles in industries and organisations in some of the world’s leading companies.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index.
Geneva offers a world-class business environment and amazing career opportunities.
IFM offers 2 intakes per year in October and March.
• You will follow a curriculum carefully designed to give our students’ careers a competitive edge and create career opportunities.
• You will study towards earning your accredited and top-ranked MBA degree in a short period, while enjoying an amazing transformational experience.
• You will maximise your return on investment (ROI), thanks to the content, the new electives and options, the duration, the flexibility of the programme.
• You will grow personally and obtain a life-changing qualification to fast-track your career.
• You can take all of your classes during the afternoon, which makes it easier to balance studies, personal life, career objectives, start a business project or even work part-time.
• You can choose from 2 formats : 1. Traditional on-campus. 2. Hybrid-learning model which alternates in-person (on-campus) and distance learning periods with live virtual classes.
“The IFM MBA is oriented towards“business realities”. It helps me in my day-to-day tasks as a manager, such as reflection and the capacity to take a step back, allowing me to gain a bigger picture of the solutions needed by a company.”
“The IFM MBA allowed me to develop the skills required to start my career with confidence. I enjoyed working in a great atmosphere, while being supervised by friendly and open-minded top professionals. I am very proud of my experience as an IFM student as this solid university background helped me realise my projects.”