This state-of-the-art programme gives you the skills to work successfully in international markets. Developed by experts, this degree provides an in-depth understanding of international business and management, to meet the major strategic challenges faced by global industries. You will become aware of the main changes, the impact of technology and sustainability.
This curriculum provides you with solid knowledge and analytical, leadership and strategic skills. You will learn how to conduct an efficient negotiation at international level. You will develop the right reflexes, along with the ability to identify and analyse opportunities, whilst managing risks and successfully run projects and close deals in the international market.
This specialisation prepares graduates for highly rewarding managerial careers in multinationals, various industries, consulting firms, large corporations and organisations
Faculty : You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in International Business)
• Ranking : ranked in the top Tier One for Global and European MBA Programs by CEO Magazine 2022 > more
• Credits : 50 CH / US (60 ECTS)
• Duration : 1 academic year (9 Months)
• 12 courses : 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Format : 2 formats of studies : traditional on-campus or hybrid
• Workload : 6 courses / week
• Schedule : Mon - Fri, from 2pm
• Small classes : our classes average 20 students to promote exchange, class interaction, team work.
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : taught in English
• MBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
IFM pioneering curriculum provides you with global advanced perspectives, new concepts, transferable skills, practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset as well as a distinct way of approaching business. You will follow a curriculum designed to create career opportunities
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Our unique real business approach provides you with new business perspectives. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies, lead a team and make decisions. You will be prepared for any challenge you will face in your career.
• Excellent employment record : our graduates hold key roles in industries and organisations in some of the world’s leading companies.
• Experiential learning : Our MBA degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure and networking opportunities.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index
Geneva offers a world-class business environment and amazing career opportunities.
• You will follow a curriculum carefully designed to give our students’ careers a competitive edge and create career opportunities.
• You will study towards earning your accredited and top-ranked MBA degree in a short period, while enjoying an amazing transformational experience.
• You will maximise your return on investment (ROI), thanks to the content, the new electives and options, the duration, the flexibility of the programme.
• You will grow personally and obtain a life-changing qualification to fast-track your career.
• You can take all of your classes during the afternoon, which makes it easier to balance studies, personal life, career objectives, start a business project or even work part-time.
• You can choose from 2 formats : 1. Traditional on-campus. 2. Hybrid-learning model which alternates in-person (on-campus) and distance learning periods with live virtual classes.
“Facing the rapid globalization of markets, the MBA education at IFM provides essential tools for understanding. Organized around classes with fewer numbers of students, the MBA program at IFM favors interaction.”
“The curriculum of the MBA programme was really exciting and challenging at the same time. The new teaching environment was very attractive as well. The professors’ academic and professional experience was really inspiring.”