This industry-relevant MBA programme prepares you to meet the current challenges of the world of finance, a sector in complete evolution. You will become aware of the main industry changes fueled by the impact that technology, sustainability, and digitalisation have. This Master degree provides you with a solid education in management, which consists of a detailed exploration of the business and financial environments as well as in-depth knowledge of markets, products, and investments.
The curriculum provides you with practical tools and enhances your skills in analysis, negotiation and strategy. You will become a professional who is able to think differently, analyse investments, measure risks, negotiate, create innovative strategies and achieve top performance.
This specialisation prepares graduates for outstanding managerial positions in various financial institutions, banks, funds, brokerage firms...
Faculty : You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in International Finance)
• Credits : 42 CH / US (60 ECTS)
• Length : 9 months
• 12 courses : 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Format : 2 formats of studies : traditional on-campus or hybrid
• Workload : 6 courses / week
• Schedule : Mon - Fri, from 2pm
• Small classes : 20 students
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : taught in English
• MBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
IFM pioneering curriculum provides you with global advanced perspectives, new concepts, transferable skills, practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset as well as a distinct way of approaching business. You will follow a curriculum designed to create career opportunities
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Our unique real business approach provides you with new business perspectives. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies, lead a team and make decisions. You will be prepared for any challenge you will face in your career.
• Excellent employment record : our graduates hold key roles in industries and organisations in some of the world’s leading companies.
• Experiential learning : Our MBA degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure and networking opportunities.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index
Geneva offers a world-class business environment and amazing career opportunities.
• You will follow a curriculum carefully designed to give our students’ careers a competitive edge and create career opportunities.
• You will study towards earning your accredited and top-ranked MBA degree in a short period, while enjoying an amazing transformational experience.
• You will maximise your return on investment (ROI), thanks to the content, the new electives and options, the duration, the flexibility of the programme.
• You will grow personally and obtain a life-changing qualification to fast-track your career.
• You can take all of your classes during the afternoon, which makes it easier to balance studies, personal life, career objectives, start a business project or even work part-time.
• You can choose from 2 formats : 1. Traditional on-campus. 2. Hybrid-learning model which alternates in-person (on-campus) and distance learning periods with live virtual classes.
“IFM provides the opportunity to meet excellent professors and to build a network while studying
in the heart of Geneva. I have great memories of the classes and of the atmosphere amongst students. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum.”
“My IFM experience was fascinating. It allowed me to deepen my knowledge and develop an international approach
to the reality of business. I recommend it to anyone who wants to gain solid skills.”
“IFM has provided me with the tools necessary to face professional life. Courses are realistic and close to the
requirements of the business market. Today I am proud and entirely pleased to have been a part of IFM.”
“When I started at IFM, I already had an interesting position and significant experience behind me.
The MBA helped to fill the gaps and see the same activities from a different perspective.”
“Geneva is the ideal location to study a quality degree in finance management”
Patrick Odier, Senior Partner, Lombard Odier Bank. Former president of the Swiss Bankers Association.