This innovative programme prepares you to work successfully in the luxury industry. Our degree gives a global vision of management within a business environment and provides you with a deep understanding of how luxury businesses thrive with key players. You will explore current challenges such as technology, sustainability, innovation and emerging trends.
This curriculum provides you with specific knowledge, practical tools and enhances your skills in management and negotiation. You will become able to analyse markets, understand consumer behaviour drivers, evaluate the
value of brands, forecast trends, run projects, design innovative strategies. You will gain the skills and mindset to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
This specialisation prepares graduates for a range of exciting careers of managers in luxury groups, luxury brands, the luxury watch industry, consulting firms, large and international corporations.
Faculty : You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in Luxury Management)
• Ranking 1 : ranked in the top Tier One for Global and European MBA Programs by CEO Magazine > more
• Ranking 2 : ranked #75 among the top Business Schools in the World in CEOWORLD survey > more
• Credits : 50 CH / US (60 ECTS)
• Duration : 1 academic year (9 Months)
• 12 courses : 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Workload : 6 courses / week
• Schedule : Mon - Fri, from 2pm
• Small classes : our classes average 20 students to promote exchange, class interaction, team work.
• Excellent ratio : professor / students : 1 / 6
• Language : taught in English
• MBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
• 2 intakes per year in March and October.
IFM pioneering curriculum provides you with global advanced perspectives, new concepts, transferable skills, practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset as well as a distinct way of approaching business. You will follow a curriculum designed to create career opportunities
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Our unique real business approach provides you with new business perspectives. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies, lead a team and make decisions. You will be prepared for any challenge you will face in your career.
• Excellent employment record : our graduates hold key roles in industries and organisations in some of the world’s leading companies.
• Experiential learning : Our MBA degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure and networking opportunities.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland ranks 1st and Geneva is 7th worldwide - Global Talent Competitiveness Index
Geneva offers a world-class business environment and amazing career opportunities.
• You will follow a curriculum committed to excellence, regularly updated and designed to create opportunities, for maximum career impact.
• You will study towards earning an accredited and top-ranked MBA degree in a short time period, while enjoying an amazing transformational experience.
• You will maximise your return on investment thanks to the content, the electives, the length of the course and the flexibility of the programme.
• You will enhance your key skills and you will be able to articulate your abilities and achievements in a way to grab employers’ attention when applying for jobs.
• You will grow on a personal level, achieve a tremendous sense of accomplishment and obtain a life-changing qualification to fast-track your career.
• You will take all of your classes during the afternoon, which makes it easier to balance your studies, personal life, pursuing an internship or working part-time.
• Should you need more flexibility, we may design a tailor-made schedule which integrates your professional commitments to your learning needs.
IFM students had the chance to visit the Piaget manufacture. It was a very rich experience where they were able to learn the secrets of luxury watchmaking and interact with passionate employees. Since 1874, Piaget has been creating luxury watches and jewelry. The brand belongs to the luxury group Richemont.
Enjoy the video!
Watches and Wonders Geneva and its 48 exhibiting Maisons were extremely happy to participate to the largest watchmaking event of the year.
Enjoy the video!
IFM students visited the Porsche Centre in Geneva. Porsche is an iconic brand of sports and high-end cars. The brand belongs to the VW group. Porsche has a turnover of more than 28.7 billion euros and 36,000 employees worldwide.
Watch the video!
IFM Students visited the Hublot manufacture. During this exceptional visit, they were are able to better understand how a watch is designed and made.
Enjoy the video!
IFM students visited the amazing Roger Dubuis manufacture. Roger Dubuis has been at the fore of contemporary Haute Horlogerie. The Roger Dubuis house belongs to the Richemont group.
Watch the video!